The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS), in collaboration with provincial partners, will be supporting Canada's gaming industry at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) 2017. As a client of the Trade Commissioner Service, registering your company will provide you with the opportunity to conduct meetings with international buyers in one of our reserved private meeting rooms at GDC Play. Your information will also be distributed across the TCS network, including Brazil, China, France, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, and the United States. Trade Commissioners will broker introductions between interested buyers and participating companies.
If you are interested in participating in the matchmaking program and/or plan to book a meeting space, please make sure you register by January 11, 2017. Your profiles and the quality of the information you provide are critical to helping trade commissioners make the right connections on your behalf. Detailed objectives about your company will be kept strictly confidential. Only TCS clients that have completed their profiles may receive support from TCS.
How it works
- Registered participants will be able to request individual meetings with foreign buyers.
- Trade Commissioners will request meetings between Canadian companies and foreign buyers.
- Meeting requests must be confirmed by both sides in order to be scheduled.
There are 2 parts to the registration:
Part A (B2B Meetings – confidential):
Enter your company data by providing detailed information on your products/services, objectives, etc.
Part B (Directory of companies – public):
- Enter your company profile and objectives that you would like the public to see.
- All profiles will be checked before being published in the directory. If important information is missing we will contact you.